Q7 Main Window
Q7 is a set of plugins for Eclipse Workbench. So it look and feel same as Eclipse 3.7.
Main useful views are:
- Q7 Explorer- allow to manager all bunch of test cases, test suites, contexts and projects.
- On top of view contain search box for easy filtration of required test cases/ contexts by filename, tags.
- Main entry point for all Q7 test case management.
- Useful operations here is: Create Q7 project/testcase/context/testsuite.
- Applications - applications view allow to manage list of Application Under Test configurations.
- Allow to control/add/edit/remove of Application Under Test.
- AUT's are also could be managed from Run Configuration's dialog. But using of Applications view is a little bit easier.
- Execution View- allow to track execution of test cases.
- Allow to track test case executions.
- Hold history of last 30 executions.
- Allow easy navigation to test cases.
- Display execution status.
Following screenshots shows ordinary Q7 Workbench.