You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
Welcome to Q7 Documentation space.
In this space you could find guides and documentation related to UI testing with Q7.
To install Q7 please follow following guide: Installing Q7
- What is Q7? It is a next generation Eclipse Testing Tool
- Basic Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuous Integration
- Connect Q7 to RAP application from sources
- Q7 Extension guide using ECL
- Q7 Workshop tutorial from Eclipse Summit Europe 2011
- Eclipse Testing day 2010 - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseTestingDay2010_Talk_Xored
- Develop and Automate your Functional and UI Tests with Pleasure - http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/sessions/?page=sessions&id=2435
We have a little set of already recorded test cases for various open source Eclipse product.
- BIRT - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/birt
- LUA IDE - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/lua.ide
- M2E - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/m2e
- Mylyn - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/mylyn
- Scout IDE - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/scout.ide
Switch to ECL documentation space: ECL