Welcome to Q7 Documentation space.
To help you on your way, we've inserted some of our favourite macros on this home page. As you start creating pages,
blogging and commenting you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space.
In this space you could find guides and documentation related to UI testing with Q7.
To install Q7 please follow following guide: Installing Q7
- What is Q7? It is a next generation Eclipse Testing Tool
- Basic Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuous Integration
- Connect Q7 to RAP application from sources
- Q7 Extension guide using ECL
- Q7 Workshop tutorial from Eclipse Summit Europe 2011
Q7 Extensibility Guides:
- Eclipse Testing day 2010 - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseTestingDay2010_Talk_Xored
- Develop and Automate your Functional and UI Tests with Pleasure - http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/sessions/?page=sessions&id=2435
We have a little set of already recorded test cases for various open source Eclipse product.
- BIRT - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/birt
- LUA IDE - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/lua.ide
- M2E - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/m2e
- Mylyn - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/mylyn
- Scout IDE - https://github.com/xored/q7examples/tree/master/scout.ide