ECL contexts are now in portable format.
Ecl context files are now stored in portable format, and they are version control system aware.
So following file:
Will be stored as:
Add preference values in Preferences context
With Q7 1.1.8 it is possible to add custom preference values into preference context.
Following text are used to perform add:
- /instance - could be used to add general preference keys.
- /configuration - could be used to add configuration preference keys.
Improved ECL assertion commands.
Ecl now contains following additional assertion commands:
- gt - to check if one argument is greater then another.
- lt - to check if one augment is less then another.
- not - to perform not.
- not-eq - to check values are not equal.
Combined with assert-true we could use them to perform more complex assertions.
New syntax for "try" command.
Command "try" now accept -command -catch -finally, -times, -delay parameters.
- -command - is executed, if it is failed, we try to execute it one more time, no more then "-times" times.
- -catch - is executed if -command is not passed at all.
- -finally - is executed in anyway after all -command and -catch commands are executed.
So it is possible to execute following test case: